Student Accessibility Services - Student Success Center
At University of Mary, providing equal opportunities for students with disabilities is a campus-wide responsibility and commitment, guided by the University’s mission and federal law.
Student Accessibility Services ensures equal access for students with disabilities to fully participate in the university environment.
STUDENT ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES:
- Provides individual consultation regarding the possible presence of a disability, making referrals when appropriate.
- Determines eligibility for reasonable accommodations.
- Consults with students, faculty, and staff to coordinate appropriate accommodations.
- Promotes an accessible and inclusive campus environment.
- Promotes self-advocacy within students with disabilities, disability awareness, and universal design principles.