Your Mary Journey Starts Here
Congratulations on your decision to apply to the University of Mary. We’re proud that our university has a national reputation for academic excellence, values-based education, and affordable tuition.
But we’re equally pleased when our students tell us that what they value most at Mary are the people. You’ll find a welcoming community of students, faculty, and staff here — on our main campus, our satellite locations, and online — who work together, support each other, and believe in giving back.
Our application process is simple and accounts for the many ways that our students find their way to Mary. From incoming freshmen to adult and transfer students, we’re here to help you and answer your questions every step of the way.
We look forward to you joining us.
How to Apply
- Apply Online - Find all the information you need to apply quickly and easily at Mary Online Application.
- Submit your transcripts and records.
- If you are applying to our main Bismarck campus, send an unofficial copy of your transcript to our Admissions Office (email@example.com) or email a copy to your admissions representative.
- If your ACT or SAT scores are not listed on your transcript, send a copy of your score report as well (optional).
- If you plan on attending one of our other campuses or taking classes online, talk with your admissions representative about getting your transcripts and records to us.
Interested in Our Online and Evening Programs?
We're here to help you get started with our in-demand, flexible, and affordable programs.
See what it’s like to be part of the Mary community by visiting our campus in Bismarck, which combines the energy of a vital, accessible city with North Dakota’s natural beauty.
- Spend the day on campus and really get a feel for Mary.
- Meet professors in your field.
- Talk to students.
- Sit in on a class.
- Have lunch on us!
We're Just a Phone Call or Email Away
Call the University of Mary Admissions Office at
701-355-8030 or 800-288-6279 (MARY).