Our Investment in Tomorrow’s Servant Leaders
Scholarships are one way — a tangible, impactful way — for us to express our belief in your academic potential and our support for your educational journey. They are available in a range of amounts and have varying eligibility requirements. Some scholarships are competitive; others are designed to meet financial need or to serve particular populations, such as transfer students, veterans, or working adults.
We encourage you to explore all of the scholarship options available to you — you’ve earned it! And as always, we’re here to help.
Additional Scholarship Resources
In addition to University of Mary scholarships, you may qualify for scholarships from external sources, including federal and state governments, private foundations, corporations, and other organizations.
We encourage you to explore these opportunities while staying on the lookout for scams. Scam warning signs include scholarship offers that:
- Guarantee your money back
- State information not available elsewhere
- Ask for bank or credit card information
- Offer you an award that you never applied for
Please contact us if you’re not sure about an external scholarship offer.
Here are some helpful and trustworthy resources for external scholarships
- FederalStudentAid.gov – search a wide range of federal scholarships
- Fastweb – search a database of 1.3 million scholarships collectively worth more than $3 billion
- FinAid – take advantage of this comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice, and tools
- The Scholarship Page – explore a clearinghouse of useful links and scholarships opportunities
- StudentScholarships.org – research scholarships, careers, salaries, and more
Let Us Help
The Financial Aid Office is:
- Open Monday–Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Available for virtual meetings via Microsoft Teams: Monday–Friday 1-4 pm
Admitted and prospective students and their families are also welcome to attend the financial aid and costs orientation during our Visit Days.
We're here to help. Call the Financial Aid Office at 701-355-8142, email us, or schedule a virtual meeting.