Pay Less Tuition. Graduate Faster with Less Debt. Jump-Start Your Career.
Our Year-Round Campus (YRC) program adds even more value to a University of Mary education — already one of the most affordable among private universities nationwide.
By adding a full summer semester to the school year, Year-Round Campus makes it possible for you to get a bachelor’s degree in 2.6 years and a master’s degree in four years. You’ll graduate sooner and get a head start on your career — and your life.
The Year-Round Campus Advantage
Year-Round Campus provides students with a significant financial advantage.
- An independent analyst estimates the lifetime benefit to be over $320,000 for bachelor’s degree participants and over $600,000 for master’s participants — a combination of saved tuition, reduced debt, and an early start to career earnings.
But there’s more to the program than cost savings. With Year-Round Campus:
- You’ll be supported. A dedicated faculty member is assigned to mentor each student in the program.
- You’ll be immersed in a rich educational community. Year-Round Campus brings prominent guest speakers and visiting scholars from around the country to Mary.
- You’ll travel. You can still take advantage of Mary’s many study abroad opportunities, and all students take a trip during the summer semester — everything from hiking in the Badlands to visiting the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg.
- You can still participate in Division II athletics. The NCAA has given the program its stamp of approval.
- You can still work. Full-time students can work up to 20 hours a week for the entire semester, earning up to $3,000.
- You’ll still get a vacation. Year-Round Campus participants have seven weeks of vacation during the year, in addition to several scheduled holidays.
- You’ll have flexibility. If you start the program and find it isn’t the best fit for you, no problem — we’ll work with you on a degree plan that meets your needs.
- You’ll have fun. Unlike the sleepy vibe at most campuses, Mary is alive with things to do in the summer. And nothing compares to the beauty of a North Dakota summer.
As a participant and pioneer student of the University of Mary’s Year-Round Campus program, I was able to earn my Bachelor of Science degree in just over two years. Every class, activity, and event I attended showed me how to push myself out of my comfort zone, go the extra mile and do everything in life with compassion.
Activities through Year-Round Campus
Year-Round Campus: Tuition and Financial Aid
Scholarships and other financial aid still apply with Year-Round Campus. Because time to degree is shorter, tuition payment time is shorter. We help students and families through this process.
A student can complete the same rigorous, quality academic program in 2.6 years at the University of Mary and be serving in one of North Dakota’s 30,000 unfilled jobs, while other universities are graduating only 39 percent of their students in four years.
Have Questions About Our Year-Round Campus?
We're here to help. Call us at 701-355-8030 or request more information.