Five Schools with One Vision: Education for the Whole of Life
The University of Mary’s five schools offer a wide range of affordable academic and pre-professional degree programs, from the bachelor’s and master’s levels to doctoral studies. As diverse as our offerings are, they are all distinguished by:
- Robust, hands-on learning experiences that prepare students for career success.
- Faculty who are experienced practitioners and leaders in their disciplines, wholly dedicated to mentoring students.
- A foundation rooted in Benedictine values.
Our bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs prepare students to be successful professionals and ethical servant leaders.
We believe students who choose teaching and behavioral sciences professions are answering a calling, not just pursuing a degree.
Explore the dialogue between Faith and Reason — from mathematics and the natural sciences, to the social sciences, humanities, music, and the performing arts.
Created in collaboration with more than 35 top engineering companies, we meet the nation’s growing need for highly skilled, culturally educated engineers.
An Earned Reputation for Excellence
Since our founding by the Benedictine Sisters of the Annunciation in 1959, the University of Mary has built a national reputation for academic quality, ethics, and integrity.
Recognition of Mary includes:
- Achieving and maintaining accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, National Association of Schools of Music, and more.
- Being selected as a Cardinal Newman Society’s “Recommended College” for our commitment to academics, career preparation, and our Christian, Catholic, Benedictine identity.
- Being named North Dakota’s only “College of Distinction” for our focus on undergraduate teaching, innovative learning experiences, career preparation, and campus opportunities for personal development.
We measure our success by the success of our graduates.