University of Mary Prayer Day
For nearly four decades, the University of Mary has hosted Prayer Day as an opportunity to pause and reflect on the gift of God. Prayer Day gives special meaning to Mary's mission of being a faithfully Christian, joyfully Catholic, and gratefully Benedictine place of learning and community...for Life.
Prayer Day includes a presentation from a prominent speaker on a topic of faith and is organized by the Saint John Paul II Center for University Ministry.
Expected to die, John O’Leary now teaches others how to truly live. John was burned on 100% of his body when he was nine years old. His unlikely recovery is a luminous example of thriving through adversity. With emotional storytelling and unexpected humor, John reminds audiences of the significance of daily attitudes, the power of gratitude, and the impact of serving others with courage.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
McDowell Activity Center (MAC), University of Mary
- 8:30 am - Continental Breakfast, Lumen Vitae University Center (LVUC)
- 9:00 am - Registration, LVUC Atrium
- 9:15 am - Ablaze Worship Band, McDowell Activity Center (MAC)
- 9:40 am - Morning Prayer, MAC
- 10:00 am - Keynote Address: John O'Leary, "The Power of One," McDowell Activity Center
- 11:30 am - Mass, Our Lady of the Annunciation Chapel
- 12:30 pm - Lunch, The Crow's Nest Campus Restaurant, Lumen Vitae University Center (lunch is included with general public registration)
Questions? Please call (701) 355-8102 or 1-800-408-6279x 8102 or send a message to [email protected].