University of Mary Alumni Events
The University of Mary, along with its Alumni Committee, host a variety of fun events and socials to bring the Marauders community together. Check back on this page frequently to see upcoming events and activities to be involved in!
Homecoming - october 13, 2018
UMary Marauders on Main Pub Crawl
When: Saturday, Oct. 13
Time: 4:30 - 9pm
Where: Registration starts at The Depot parking lot (NE side)
Join the University of Mary students, alumni and friends for the 2nd annual Marauders on Main Pub Crawl!
- FREE mug included with registration.
- First 300 registrants will also receive a FREE tshirt!
- Registration starts at 4:30 pm in The Depot parking lot (NE side).
- Concessions will be available starting at 5pm.
- DOOR PRIZES at Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse starting at 9pm. (must be present to win)
** Must be 21 or older to participate in the Marauders on Main Pub Crawl. ID's are required at event registration.
GIVING DAY - NOVEMBER 15, 2018
Save the date for University of Mary’s Giving Day!
We’re excited to announce the first ever online University of Mary Giving Day! The 24 hours on November 15th will raise money solely for student scholarships. Every contribution makes a difference for those we serve: our students!
More information will be coming soon!