By getting involved with the University of Mary as an alumni, you'll be able to network, have fun, and meet other alumni! Learn how to stay connected.
Tips for staying involved
- Follow us on social media.
We're on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Get involved!
Connect with our community through alumni events or volunteer with our alumni committee.
- Volunteer to host an alumni event in your area.
Contact Tina Stanger, Director of Alumni Relations by email.
- Mentor a future leader.
Get someone ready for the workforce. How? Contact us to learn more.
- Support current students.
Show them you care with your presence at Marauders games and activities. View the UMary Athletics schedule.
- Finally, when you're able, show your love for University of Mary with a thoughtful gift to the Marauders Armada or one of many scholarship funds.
Nominate Your Favorite Alumni
We have a great multitude of alumni who have accomplished amazing things and deserve to be awarded for what they have accomplished and are accomplishing in their respective careers. Give our alumni the opportunity to feel the support, affirmation, and appreciation that comes with being recognized as a distinguished recipient of an alumni award. Outstanding alumni may be nominated for 3 different awards:
- University of Mary Bell Banner Award
- University of Mary Harold Schafer Alumni Leadership
- University of Mary Presidential Leadership Alumni Award
The University of Mary's Alumni Committee helps plan events for alumni. These former Marauders volunteer their time to:
- Ensure an increasingly representative advisory body, which serves the immediate and long-term needs of the rapidly growing alumni association
- Create policies and make decisions that speak to the diversity of alumni experiences, goals, and needs
If you are interested in volunteering with the Alumni Committee, or for a specific event, please email email@example.com.
Share Your News!
We want to hear from you! Send us your updates with us.