Applying as a Former Mary Student

If you are former student of Mary who wishes to return for study after an extended period of absence or formal withdrawal, our academic catalog lays out the steps you should take to apply. While all students are required to submit an application, your particular situation may require you to submit further documentation or information.

We're Just a Phone Call or Email Away

Call the University of Mary Admissions Office at 701-355-8030 or 800-288-6279 (MARY).