Apply to a Certificate Program or Take Courses Outside of a Degree Program

If you want to pursue a certificate program, take courses for credentialing, or are just looking to take a few classes, you can enroll at the University of Mary as a non-degree seeking student. 

Note: Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for federal financial aid.

We're Just a Phone Call or Email Away

Call the University of Mary Admissions Office at 701-355-8030 or 800-288-6279 (MARY).