Boniface West Hall
Boniface West Hall, located on the lower level of the west wing of the Benedictine Center, overlooks the Missouri River and serves as a traditional residence hall for upperclassmen.
It is named after Benedictine Sister Boniface Timmons (and after the current Boniface hall), who was the administrator when St. Alexius opened its nursing school in 1915. The former Boniface Hall on the current CHI St. Alexius campus housed the first Mary College students.
Boniface West Hall was renovated in 2014; students enjoy updated kitchen and laundry facilities, bathrooms and showers, and resident rooms.
Traditional Hall | Upperclassmen
Resident Population: 99
- Free laundry
- Wired internet
- Wifi access
- Telephone jack
- Elevator access
- Community lounges
- Community bathroom
- Twin XL bed
- Desk & chair
|Single Room Occupancy||$2,345.00|
|Double Room Occupancy||$1,580.00|
|Triple Room Occupancy||$1,515.00|
|Quad Room Occupancy||$1,360.00|