Registration & Enrollment
We’re Here for Your Academic Records Needs
Our team can assist you with important processes such as registering for classes and obtaining your official academic transcript.
Current Mary Students
- Speak to your academic advisor to create your best course schedule.
- Register for courses online at my.umary.edu.
- My Academics Tab → Registration & Courses
If you have trouble registering online or need help bypassing a registration barrier such as an unmet prerequisite, your advisor can help by submitting a registration form to the Office of the Registrar on your behalf.
Not a Current UMary Student
Whether you are seeking to take just one course for personal development or want to pursue a degree, we’ll help you get registered for the right courses.
To update your major or minor program of study, or request a course substitution or waiver, contact your advisor for assistance.
To update your name or contact information, release or revoke access to your academic records, or request a change of academic advisor:
- Log in to my.umary.edu.
- My Academics Tab → Academic Records & Advising
Fill out the appropriate form and submit it to our office.
- The Office of the Registrar will perform an official transcript evaluation and determine which courses are eligible for transfer based on the student’s program of study. Students are not at liberty to selectively transfer courses.
- Transfer credit is only granted for courses in which a grade of “D” or better was earned, except when a higher grade is required for the student’s program of study as declared at the time of the transcript evaluation.
- The registrar may grant exceptions to the minimum grade requirement when an articulation agreement exists between the credit awarding institution and the University of Mary.
- Courses that do not meet program grade requirements are not eligible for transfer.
- No more than 62-semester credits may be transferred from two-year institutions, and no more than 92 credits may be transferred in total from all institutions.
In addition to accepting courses from accredited institutions, the university accepts credits for some DSST, CLEP, AP, and IB exams as outlined below:
The Office of the Registrar is in the lower level of the Benedictine Center and is open 8 am - 4:30 pm Monday–Friday.
We are Just a Phone Call Or Email Away
Office of the Registrar
7500 University Drive Bismarck, ND 58504
701-355-8080 or 800-288-6279 (MARY)