For Employers and Background Screening Firms
The University of Mary has teamed with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide an efficient way to provide enrollment verifications.
NSC receives data from the University of Mary and, in compliance with FERPA, dispenses the information electronically to requesting lending institutions, prospective employers, background investigation firms, and credit granting agencies. This service provides convenient access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
National Student Clearinghouse
The following information is considered public and may be verified without the student's authorization — unless the student has restricted the release of this information:
- Student's name
- Address (local and permanent)
- Telephone number (local and permanent)
- Electronic mail address
- Date and place of birth
- Major(s) and minor field of study
- Dates of attendance
- Class level
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Weight and height of members of athletic teams
- Degrees, honors, and awards received
- The most recent educational agency or institution attended
- Student ID number, user ID, or other unique personal identifier is used to communicate in electronic systems but only if the identifier cannot be used to gain access to education records except when used in conjunction with one or more factors that authenticate the user's identity, such as a PIN, password, or other factor known or possessed only by the authorized user
The Office of the Registrar is in the lower level of the Benedictine Center and is open 8 am - 4:30 pm Monday–Friday.
We are Just a Phone Call Or Email Away
Office of the Registrar
7500 University Drive Bismarck, ND 58504
701-355-8080 or 800-288-6279 (MARY)