Paying Your Bill
Here’s How to Pay Your Tuition and Fees
We strive to make the payment process as streamlined and transparent as possible. Please contact us (contact info below) if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Log in to my.umary.edu. If you have forgotten your username or password, contact the OIT Help Desk: email@example.com; 701-355-3711.
- Go to the My Finances Tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Student Accounts on the left side.
- Student Accounts ↠ My Account Information ↠ My Account Balances
By credit card:
- Pay online at my.umary.edu (see above)
- Discover, Mastercard, and Visa are accepted.
In person or by mail:
- Payments are accepted in the Student Accounts Office or by mailing your payment with a printed statement of your account balance. (see address below)
- Cash, checks, and money orders are accepted.
- If you are an international student go to our international student payment page.
All University of Mary charges — tuition, fees, room, and board — are due and payable by:
- Sept. 27, 2022 for Fall Term 2022
- Jan. 31, 2023 for Spring Term 2023
- May 26, 2023 for Summer Term 2023
Charges for accelerated Mary online courses will be due during the first week of each class.
Financial Aid Applicants
If you plan to apply for federal financial aid, you are encouraged to do so prior to the start of classes.
- If your financial award is not credited to your student account by the due date, you may be subject to cancellation.
- If your financial award does not cover your fees in full, you will be required to pay the remaining balance in full or enroll in the e-Cashier automatic payment plan.
- If your account is not settled by the due date, your registration and University of Mary services may be canceled without further notice.
- Past due student accounts may be sent to a collection service and a service fee of $20 will be added to the account.
Employer and Third-Party Payment
- If you use a third party for tuition payment — such as Workers Compensation, Vocational Rehabilitation, BIA, military assistance, or a private employer — you must submit a signed authorization to the Student Accounts Office prior to the due date.
- If your tuition assistance does not cover your fees in full, you will be required to pay the remaining balance in full or enroll in the e-Cashier automatic payment plan.
Questions? We’re just a phone call or email away.
Student Accounts: Located in the lower level of the Benedictine Center.
- Open Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504