Paying Your Bill
Here’s How to Pay Your Tuition and Fees
We strive to make the payment process as streamlined and transparent as possible. Please contact us (contact info below) if you have any questions or need assistance.
By credit card:
- Pay online at my.umary.edu (see above)
- There is a 2.75% service fee on all credit card transactions.
In-person or by mail:
- Payments are accepted in the Student Accounts Office or by mailing your payment with a printed statement of your account balance. (see address below)
- Cash, checks, and money orders are accepted.
- International students can make payments through Transact by following the instructions above.
Stop Payment and Replacement Checks
If you wish to place a stop payment or request a replacement student refund check, you must wait 30 days from the actual date of issuance. Replacement checks are re-issued 14 calendar days after the stop payment process is confirmed.
All University of Mary charges — tuition, fees, room, and board — are due and payable by the deadline published in the academic calendar.
- Sept. 25, 2023 for Fall Term 2023
- Jan. 30, 2024 for Spring Term 2024
- May 24, 2024 for Summer Term 2024
Charges for accelerated Mary online courses will be due during the first week of each class.
Financial Aid Applicants
If you plan to apply for federal financial aid, you are encouraged to do so prior to the start of classes.
- If your financial award is not credited to your student account by the due date, you may be subject to cancellation.
- If your financial award does not cover your charges in full, you will be required to pay the remaining balance in full or enroll in a payment plan.
- If your account is not settled by the due date, your registration and University of Mary services may be canceled.
- Past due student accounts may be sent to a collection service.
Employer and Third-Party Payment
- If you use a third party for tuition payment — such as Workers Compensation, Vocational Rehabilitation, BIA, military assistance, or a private employer — you must submit a letter of statement from your third party payor to the Student Accounts Office prior to the semester due date.
- If your third-party assistance does not cover your charges in full, you will be required to pay the remaining balance in full or enroll in a payment plan.
Questions? We’re just a phone call or email away.
Student Accounts: Located in the lower level of the Benedictine Center.
- Open Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504