How to Order Your Academic Transcript
A transcript is a record of everything you’ve accomplished: the classes you’ve taken, the grades and degrees you’ve earned, and more. While you’re still in school, official transcripts are required for certain scholarships or when transferring.
After graduation, you’ll need access to your transcript when you apply to graduate school or for certain jobs.
Ordering an Official Transcript
The University of Mary has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcript ordering through a secured internet transaction. You will need a valid major credit card or gift card.
Official transcripts are secured documents verified by the University and provide third parties proof of authenticity.
To obtain your official transcript online:
- Log-in to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Click the “Order Transcript(s)” button.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status or history online.
- Transcripts vary from $7.50 to $8.25 each, depending on the selected delivery method. Your card will be charged only after your order has been completed.
- Transcripts can be ordered in the lower level of the Benedictine Center in the Register’s Office. (see address and hours below)
- Transcripts are $5 per printed copy.
Accessing Unofficial Transcripts
Both current and past students can view their unofficial transcripts online at any time. Because students can self-service online, the Office of the Registrar does not release unofficial transcripts.
To access your unofficial transcript:
- Log in to my.umary.edu
- From the home page:
- Quicklinks ↠ Academic Records
- View and download your unofficial transcript.
- If you don’t remember your my.umary.edu login credentials, please call the Office of the Registrar for assistance.
Continuing Education and Workshop Students
Continuing Education and Workshop records are housed separately from traditional academic coursework.You can access your learner transcript from our Canvas Catalog system. To access your transcript from Canvas Catalog:
- Log in to Canvas Catalog with your username and password.
- From the Student Dashboard, click on “PDF Transcript” on the right side of the screen.
- Save and/or print the transcript file.
- Alternatively, you can place an electronic order to request your learner transcript be sent to you using this form.
If you don’t remember your login credentials, or if you haven’t set up an account yet, contact Shelby Imdieke in the Continuing Education Office at 701-355-8134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? We’re just a phone call or email away.
The Office of the Registrar is:
- in the lower level of the Benedictine Center
- open 8 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday