e-Cashier Payment Plan
A Plan to Help You Manage Your Educational Expenses
The University of Mary has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer e-Cashier, a convenient budget plan to help you manage your educational expenses.
What e-Cashier Costs
- The cost to budget monthly payments is a $40 per semester, non-refundable enrollment fee.
- It is not a loan; therefore, you have no debt, interest or finance charges, and there is no credit check.
- The enrollment fee is automatically deducted from your account within 14 days of your agreement being posted to the system.
- A minimum balance of $100 due is required to budget through the automatic payment plan.
- Enrollment is required for each semester.
How e-Cashier Works
- Your tuition payment is automatically deducted on the 5th of each month from a checking or savings account.
- You may also have your payment charged to your credit/debit card; only Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover Card are accepted. Note: Debit cards may be returned unpaid due to daily limit restrictions imposed by your bank.
- If your payment on the 5th is not successful, it will be reattempted on the 20th of the month. Anytime a payment is returned, you will receive notification on how the returned payment will be handled. Your agreement will be processed until the balance owed is paid in full.
- For each returned payment, you will be assessed a $25 returned payment fee. Please note your financial institution may also assess you a fee. Returned payment fees are automatically deducted from the account you have provided. If your payment fee is returned, it will be reattempted. Returned payment fees are payable to Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS.
- Enrollment fees and returned payment fees are subject to change in future academic years or semesters. Interest earned on all custodial funds held by Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS is payable to Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS.
Contact us If you have questions (contact info below) or call Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS at 800-609-8056.
How To Enroll With e-Cashier
Once you are registered for classes, you decide if you want to make your payments to Nelnet Business Solutions via automatic bank payments or debit/credit card.
Automatic Bank Payments (ACH)
With this option, there's no more hassle of writing and mailing checks by the due date or having to pay in person. Your financial institution will make these payments on your behalf, from either your checking or savings account, based on the information you provide on your e-Cashier agreement. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Credit Card Payment
If you elect this option, your monthly payment will be charged to the debit/credit card you designate. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
What You’ll Need to Enroll
- Username (Student ID) and password
- Name, address, and email of the person responsible for making the payments
- For ACH processing — bank name, account number, routing number & telephone number
- For debit/credit card processing — credit card number and expiration date
If a valid email address is provided, an immediate acknowledgement will be sent confirming your enrollment through e-Cashier.
Depending on when you enroll, a down payment may be required. The down payment will be processed immediately according to the payment method you selected.
Questions? We’re just a phone call or email away.
Student Accounts is:
- in the lower level of the Benedictine Center
- open 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504