e-Cashier Payment Plan
A Plan to Help You Manage Your Educational Expenses
The University of Mary has partnered with Transact to offer a convenient payment plan to help you manage your educational expenses. Students and authorized payers can sign up through the Transact Payment portal found on My.UMary under the My Finances tab.
What it Costs
- The cost to budget monthly payments is a $55 per semester, non-refundable enrollment fee.
- It is not a loan; therefore, you have no debt, interest or finance charges, and there is no credit check.
- The enrollment fee is automatically deducted after you have enrolled in the payment plan.
- You will have to re-enrollment each semester.
How it Works
- Your payments are due in three installments on the 15th of each month.
- You can opt to pay the monthly installments manually or enable automatic payments to be deducted from your checking or savings account. You may also have your payment charged to your credit or debit card.
How To Enroll
Automatic Bank Payments (ACH)
With this option, there's no more hassle of writing and mailing checks by the due date or having to pay in person. Your financial institution will make these payments on your behalf, from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 15th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Credit Card Payment
If you elect this option, your monthly payment will be charged to the debit or credit card you designate. Payments are processed on the 15th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Questions? We’re just a phone call or email away.
Student Accounts: Located in the lower level of the Benedictine Center.
- Open Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504