Employment & Work-Study
Keep Your Costs Low a With Part-Time Job
If you’d like to make your Mary tuition even more affordable, consider Federal Work-Study. It’s a federal student aid program that offers part-time, on- or off-campus employment to financial aid applicants who meet specific eligibility criteria.
You can earn money and gain valuable work experience as you pursue your degree.
How to Qualify for Work-Study
- Be a citizen, immigrant, refugee, or permanent resident alien of the United States.
- Not be in default on any federal Title IV loan program or owe a repayment of a federal grant or scholarship.
- Be enrolled as a Mary undergraduate or graduate student.
- File a FAFSA application.
- Demonstrate financial need as a result of your annual FAFSA application, receive a work-study offer, and accept the offer.
- Submit applicable employment documents.
- Maintain good standing and satisfactory academic progress while you’re employed.
How To Apply for Federal Work-Study
- Complete the FAFSA and indicate on the application that you are interested in work-study.
- Apply for a position after you have been offered and accepted Federal Work-Study.
- Apply for campus positions through Handshake.
Other Campus Job Opportunities
If you are interested in campus employment programs and have not been offered Federal Work-Study, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
We're Here to Help
Call the Financial Aid Office at 701-355-8142 or email us.