How to Apply for Aid
Follow These Five Steps
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is used to determine eligibility for federal, state, and college-sponsored financial aid, including grants, educational loans, and work-study programs. You can complete the FAFSA anytime, but the sooner you complete the application, the more aid you could be eligible to receive. The FAFSA application for the year is expected to be released sometime in December.
- The University of Mary's federal school code is 00299200.
- For help filling out the FAFSA form, check out these tips.
- Find scholarships. Mary offers a number of scholarship programs to help you pay for college.
- Research other aid. You may qualify for other types of financial aid, including student loans, student grants, and scholarships available through the State of North Dakota and private organizations. Learn more about the types of financial aid available to you.
- Talk with a counselor. Our financial aid advisors will work with you one-on-one to ensure you receive the best financial aid package possible.
- Receive your aid offer letter. After you submit your application for financial aid, you will receive a financial aid offer letter or email from the University of Mary detailing your financial aid package and what your cost will be to attend the university.
Let Us Help
The Financial Aid Office is:
- Open Monday–Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Available for virtual meetings via Microsoft Teams: Monday–Friday 1-4 pm