Net Price Calculator
Estimate Your Aid
At the University of Mary, 99% of undergraduate students on campus receive some form of financial aid. To give you an estimate of what your actual costs could be at Mary, we’ve developed a Net Price Calculator. Log in as a guest below to estimate your aid.
Once you’ve received your estimate, you still need to apply for aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid FAFSA.
More About the Net Price Calculator
- By using the calculator, you are agreeing to this Terms of Service Agreement.
- The Net Price Calculator is not a substitute for applying for aid, and the results are only an estimate and do not guarantee the actual aid you will receive.
- Your estimated award is only as accurate as the information you provide.
- This estimated award may change if your financial or other family characteristics change, and may not incorporate any special circumstances you may have.
- This estimate shall not be binding on the Secretary of Education, ShoppingSheet.com, the University of Mary, or the State of North Dakota.
Let Us Help
The Financial Aid Office is:
- Open Monday–Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Available for virtual meetings via Microsoft Teams: Monday–Friday 1-4 pm
Admitted and prospective students and their families are also welcome to attend the financial aid and costs orientation during our Visit Days.
We're Here to Help
Call the Financial Aid Office at 701-355-8142, email us, or schedule a virtual meeting.