Flexible Online and Night Classes for Busy Adult Learners
Your career goals are closer than you think. At the University of Mary, you can take online or night classes that allow you to earn your degree while you continue to work—in degree programs that reflect the mission-driven, career-focused curriculum that sets Mary apart.
Highlighted Degrees in Watford City
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Ready to take the next step?
Talk to an admissions representative right here in Watford City and get the in-person support you need in your area. We welcome you to contact our admissions office to learn more or apply now if you’re ready.
Explore all degree programs offered in Watford City
Not seeing your degree path above? Check out the full list of programs below.
- MEd in Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- MEd in Elementary Administration
- MEd in Reading
- MEd in Secondary Administration
- MEd in Special Education Strategist
- MSN/MBA Healthcare Administration (Dual Degree)
- MS in Counseling: Addiction
- MS in Counseling: Clinical Mental Health
- MS in Counseling: School
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MS in Business
Get a Complete university of Mary Experience in the Watford City area.
At the University of Mary, we continue to make quality education accessible to people across the country. That’s why, since 2013, we have extended our reach to the Watford City, North Dakota, area—bringing reputable, career-focused degree programs to adult learners who need flexibility to make their goals a reality.
At this location, you’ll find comfortable classrooms that allow you to focus on your studies, as well as technology resources for courses that require you to dial in through live video conferencing with instructors at our main campus in Bismarck. In Watford City, you’ll get all the benefits of the Mary experience:
- Individual advising from enrollment to graduation
- Personal mentoring from professors with experience in your field
- 24/7 access to free Interlibrary Loan through Welder Library
- Tutoring and writing assistance
We’ve also partnered with the McKenzie County Skills Initiative, which allows us to bring regional schools and major employers together to offer innovative career-preparedness programs in the form of classes, trainings, and services. Other organizations in the partnership include Williston State College, TrainND Northwest, and the Small Business Development Center.
Our location in the Rough Rider Center.
This satellite location is located in the beautiful Rough Rider Center, just a short drive off of Highway 23 (ND-23) east of central Watford City.
The building houses a wide range of amenities, including an aquatic center, sports facilities and state-of-the-art meeting rooms, an onsite coffee shop, food services, and more. You’ll have access to a wide range of services as you pursue your degree. Get Directions >
Class Schedules in Watford City
Course schedules will vary depending on your degree path. In general, University of Mary students meet in a classroom setting one evening per week, often from 6 to 10 p.m., for the duration of the degree program. Online and in-person courses run between five and 10 weeks, depending on specific course material. Students can receive a degree in as few as 15 months. Talk to an admissions representative to get details about your specific program of interest.
Start Your Journey at The University Of Mary
After you enroll, you’ll get connected with a dedicated advisor who will work with you from application to graduation—helping to ensure you have the support you need to succeed. Take the next step.