Career Assessment Tool
Career Planning with FOCUS 2
FOCUS 2 is a self-paced, online career and education planning tool for college students like you. FOCUS 2 is designed to assist students in understanding more about themselves by examining their interests, values, skills, and personality which will facilitate their choice of an appropriate major in clarifying career goals. FOCUS also provides valuable occupational information.
How to Use FOCUS 2
- First Time User
- To begin, create an account. From there you will be able to take the assessment test and review your results.
- Use the Following ACCESS CODE when Prompted: umary
- The program will request the access code "umary" in order to confirm that your account and testing is through the University of Mary’s Career Services.
- Returning Users
- Use the account previously made to log in. If you forget your password or username follow the prompted links to receive your information.
Other Career Assessments Available
- O'Net Interest Inventory
- Myer's Briggs Type Indicator (personality assessment)
- Values Card Sort
- Major/Minor Finder
- College Majors Scorecard
We’re here to help. Call Career Services at 701-355-8050 or visit us in the lower level of Welder Library.