We Welcome Students Worldwide
We proudly host more than 100 students from approximately 30 countries every year to join us in an education for life — grounded in Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine values that prepare you to be a leader in your field and a servant leader in your community.
You should apply as an international student if you:
- Are not a U.S. citizen
- Are not a legal permanent resident or refugee
- Are a dual citizen who completed your secondary education abroad.
Not sure if you qualify as an international student? Contact us:
- 701-355-8134 (country code + 1)
How to Apply
- Complete our online application.
- Have your transcripts evaluated.
- Submit English language proficiency scores.
- If your education was completed outside of the U.S. educational system, we require that course-by-course evaluations be completed.
- Arrange and pay for your transcript evaluation service through one of the following third-party evaluation agencies.
- Any agency that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)
- Once the evaluation is completed, have the official evaluation sent directly to the University of Mary at email@example.com.
Submit English Language Proficiency Scores
If you’re applying from a country where English is not the native language, you can fulfill our English proficiency requirement by meeting one of the appropriate minimum scores indicated below. To verify your scores, submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language Accommodation Information
For those learning the English language, the University of Mary offers support through our Student Accessibility Services office.
*The scores listed above represent standards for general admission to the University of Mary. Specific programs, however, may impose a higher standard of English competency.
We're Just a Phone Call or Email Away
Call the University of Mary Admissions Office at
701-355-8030 or 800-288-6279 (MARY).