Live, study, and work all in the same place!
When you become a crew member with UMary Dining Services, you’re joining a family. Our Dining Services team is flexible with student schedules and provides a variety of work you can’t find anywhere else. Our campus restaurant, The Crow’s Nest, is open 24/7, so you have the opportunity to work any time of the day that works for you.
Apply online and one of our dining services managers will call for availability and a brief interview. No experience is necessary for most positions.
Our dining services team and The Crow’s Nest Campus Restaurant are the centerpiece to our commitment to Benedictine Hospitality. The importance of vibrant and intentional hospitality is key to life at the University of Mary. It models the joy of serving one another and welcomes the guest as Christ to a place of home and hearth.
- No commute to work: live, study, and work on campus
- Flexible hours: we’re open 24/7
- Gain valuable experience in many aspects of Dining Service- at the Cove, the Nest, and in Catering
- Starting wage of $10.50
- After your first semester, you’re eligible for a discount on your meal plan
- Learn about the Benedictine value of hospitality, time management, and customer service
- Can be eligible for work study/campus and still work for Dining Services
- Great work relationships, fun, fast-paced environment
- Complimentary meal during your shift
- Available for at least 4-hour shifts, with a minimum of one 8-hour shift every other week
- Minimum 12 hours/week
- Must be available to work one weekend a month