University of Mary: Safe and Secure
The University of Mary is committed to maintaining a safe and secure campus environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors. Here are some of the ways you can help ensure the safety of our campus:
Dial 8000 or 911
To contact Campus Safety and Security you can call 701-355-8000 from any hardline or cell phone. In addition, you can call 8000 from any campus phone. For any emergency where a police officer, the fire department, or an ambulance is needed, call 911.
Review the Emergency Response Guide
We've developed an emergency response guide that outlines the appropriate contacts and plans of action for potential emergency situations that may arise on campus.
Sign up for Mary's Emergency Notification System
The University of Mary utilizes a notification network that is capable of sending instant emergency notifications to all registered mobile phones, smart phones, landline phones, and e-mail addresses. You may sign up using the link below.
The University of Mary publishes annual security reports for the main campus and its satellite operations. The reports are freely available for downloading from this page and follow guidelines outlined in the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) and the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA).
- University of Mary Main Campus Clery Report 2016
- University of Mary Tempe Security Report 2016
- University of Mary Rome Campus Security Report 2016
- University of Mary PT Center Bismarck Security Report 2016
- University of Mary Fargo Center Security Report 2016
- University of Mary Billings Center Security Report 2016
- University of Mary Bismarck Butler Center Security Report 2016
- University of Mary Grand Forks Air Force Base Security Report 2016
- University of Mary Fort Riley Security Report 2016
These reports contain useful information including:
- A description of the University's security and safety policies.
- A three-year history of all Clery Act campus crimes reported to University officials or law enforcement officials.
- Information about sexual assault including what to do if you are sexually assaulted, how to report a sexual assault and how the University will respond to a report of a sexual assault.
- Information about where to find information about sex offenders in Bismarck-Mandan and in North Dakota.
- Recommendations for personal safety and protecting your personal property.
The University of Mary also collects daily campus fire and crime reports which are available for review by the general public. Contact Safety and Security Coordinator Carla Reinbold at (701) 355-8351 or [email protected] for more information on how to review the files or acquire copies of the reports.