Be informed. Be prepared. Be successful.
Academic Advising Services can assist you with your transition to college and help develop an educational plan consistent with your personal values, interests and abilities. We’re here to help you be successful at Mary and walk with you on your journey to graduation.
Academic advising and planning for:
- All students seeking additional academic information and assistance
- Freshman student advising and academic planning
- Undeclared student advising
- Bachelor of University Studies student advising
- Students on academic warning or seeking reinstatement
We are here to help you:
- Connect to campus resources
- Choose a major
- Find or change your advisor
- Cope with academic stress
- Design class schedules to meet your degree requirements
- Register for classes
- Add/drop courses
- Take a leave of absence or withdraw from classes
- Navigate roadblocks to academic success
- Plan to complete your degree on time
- Establish personal and academic goals
- Identify academic deadlines and policies
Meet with your advisor
Appointments are scheduled for 30-60 minutes. Students can set up appointments with advisors during the regular 8:00 am – 4:00 pm appointment hours.
Students may utilize walk-in hours to address quick questions or concerns during regular walk-in hours Monday-Friday 8:00-4:00 pm. You may need to wait to see your advisor if they are in a scheduled appointment, but there are other advisors that can meet with you if your advisor is unavailable when you walk-in. If your questions or concerns cannot be resolved during your walk-in appointment, you may ask you to schedule an appointment and return at a later date.