Financial Aid at the University of Mary

At the University of Mary, we are committed to helping students navigate the options to pay for college. We offer a number of scholarship programs to help students with the cost of tuition. In fact, 99 percent of undergraduate students on campus at the University of Mary receive financial aid – a combination of scholarships, grants, loans, or work-study.

Academic scholarships are available for all admitted students on our main campus, as well as scholarships for participation in activities, such as music or athletics.

If you have questions or would like more information about scholarships or financial aid, please contact the University of Mary Financial Aid Office at 800-288-6279.

Ready to get started?

Receive financial aid for your education at Mary in five easy steps:

  1. Complete the FAFSA

    The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is used to determine eligibility for federal, state, and college-sponsored financial aid, including grants, educational loans, and work-study programs. You can complete the FAFSA anytime after October 1 and submit your FAFSA online.

  2. Find scholarships

    Institutional and private scholarships are another way to help pay for your college expenses. The University of Mary offers a number of scholarship programs to help students pay for college.

  3. Research other aid

    You may qualify for other types of financial aid, including student loans, student grants, and scholarships available through the State of North Dakota and private organizations. Learn more about the types of financial aid available.

  4. Talk with a counselor

    Our financial aid advisors will work with you one-on-one to ensure you receive the best financial aid package possible. If you have questions, you can always contact our Financial Aid office for help.

  5. Receive your award letter

    After you submit your application for financial aid, you will receive a financial aid offer letter or email from the University of Mary detailing your financial aid package and what your cost will be to attend the university.