Early Assurance Program
The University of Mary offers incoming freshmen who have displayed superior academic performance in high school, and have been officially admitted to the University of Mary, an application for Early Assurance into a variety of University of Mary programs.
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
Criteria to apply for the Early Assurance Program:
- Acceptance to the University of Mary
- A minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.50 on 4.00 scale* OR an ACT composite score of 24 or greater, or SAT score of 1200
* GPA and ACT requirements may change with your desired major
Once you have been accepted to the University of Mary you will need to login to your application portal to apply for early assurance.
The deadline for completed applications to the Early Assurance Program is July 1, year of freshman entry. Apply early as slots are limited and are filled on a first-come first-served basis!
Please visit with your Admissions Counselor, or email [email protected] for additional information.