Graduate Degree and Non-Degree Seeking/Certificate Applications
Take the next step in securing your personal and professional future and apply now!
By applying you are joining a growing number of students who are flocking to Mary from all over, students like you who seek education for the whole of life. As you embark on this journey, we are here to help.
A Graduate degree-seeking student can be:
- someone who has earned a Bachelor's degree
- someone who's looking to earn a Master's degree
- someone who's looking to earn a Doctorate degree
- note: Students interested in the graduate application for Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy will find links on the previous page
A Graduate non-degree seeking student can be:
- a student looking to earn a certificate
- a student looking to take some graduate coursework, but not pursue a degree
- a student who wants to take or audit a single graduate course