The University of Mary’s Speech-Language Clinic is part of the university’s Speech-Language Pathology program. The clinic offers services free of charge to a range of populations from birth to adulthood. Services are provided by graduate students under the supervision of Speech-Language Pathology faculty, who are certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and licensed by the North Dakota State Board of Examiners: Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Accent modification
- Communication needs related to neurogenic conditions, such as Parkinson’s, Dementia, and Stroke
- Communication needs requiring assistive technology
- Communication needs related to autism
- Language, including pragmatics
- SPEAK OUT!® and The LOUD Crowd®, which target improved communication skills for individuals with Parkinson’s
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule your free appointment or to ask any questions, please call 701-355-8288 or email [email protected].
The University of Mary’s Speech-Language Clinic is located in the lower-level of the Lumen Vitae University Center on the university’s main campus in Bismarck, ND. The Lumen Vitae University Center is located in the center of campus. Visitors can use the North Entrance to the campus and follow the main road, past the field house, with the Lumen Vitae University Center on the right side of the road.