Degree type(s): Master's
Degree field(s): Business & Finance
Program offerings by location and modality are subject to change.
Master of Project Management (MPM) Online Degree Overview
Be it in the private, public, or not-for-profit sector, the place and impact of sound project management is more important than ever. Businesses, non-profits, and government institutions alike require project management professionals capable of coordinating projects from start to finish. If you are looking to start or advance your career in the field of project management, the University of Mary’s online Master of Project Management positions you to excel in this fast-paced, dynamic field. In addition, you’ll expand and refine the administrative, leadership, communication skills essential to your career success.
Offered online, the Master of Project Management is ideal for busy working professionals. And because it is delivered in an accelerated format, students can complete their MA in Project Management degree online in as little as 15 months—all while balancing work and personal responsibilities.
Students in the MPM program can also choose from six areas of specialization to further customize their degree toward distinct career goals.
Areas of specialization for your online MPM degree:
- Healthcare Specialization - MPM Online Degree
- Human Resource Management Specialization - MPM Online Degree
- Public Administration Specialization - MPM Online Degree
- Virtuous Leadership Specialization - MPM Online Degree
- Business Operations Specialization - MPM Online Degree
- Managerial Leadership Specialization - MPM Online Degree
MPM: Project Management Online Program Highlights
The University of Mary’s Master of Project Management Online is modeled upon both long-established and cutting-edge industry practices in project evaluation, organization, and completion. Developed by working professionals, the online MA in Project Management offers all the quality of a private university education with the convenience, flexibility, and accelerated learning essential to busy professionals seeking to balance work, school and home life.
The University of Mary offers a unique online learning community to meet your educational needs. You will:
- Earn your online Master of Project Management degree in a flexible, accelerated program in as few as 15 months.
- Study with faculty and peers who are also leading professionals and industry specialists, in a workplace-like setting that will prepare you to apply what you learn to your work the very next day.
- Leverage the most up-to-date technology to earn your Master of Project degree online no matter where you work and live.
- Have access to expert academic advisors and career counselors to take your career to the next level.
- Broaden your education and understanding with Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine values vital to any career and walk of life.
The Master of Project Management (MPM) Online Degree Capstone
Our MPM degree online program utilizes a capstone model. You will research content for a final capstone throughout your studies as opposed to writing a traditional thesis at the end of your coursework.
Your MPM online program at the University of Mary is customized to correspond with your business experience and interests. As you progress through the program you will develop the basis for your capstone which will study a business topic that you are passionate about.
Even as one of the most affordable private universities in the nation, the University of Mary does offer a variety of scholarships. In fact, 99% of main campus undergraduate students receive some form of scholarship!
We strongly encourage you to contact your personal admissions representative to discover all of the options that might be available to you. In many cases, a program specific scholarship is just one component of a complete financial aid package.
Our admissions professionals will work together with our Office of Financial Assistance to ensure that you get the best financial aid package possible to finance your education.
Acceptance at the University of Mary does not automatically qualify you to pursue a program in one of the academic programs of study. Application requirements are specific to each major or academic program.
We recommend consulting your advisor for details. Applications are reviewed by the faculty members of the program. You will be notified that you have been admitted, admitted provisionally, or denied admission to the program.
Program Advisors: Raquel Fischer
For more information about our graduate programs, please contact Raquel Fischer at [email protected], or University of Mary Admissions at (800) 288-6279.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.