In addition to the completed application, application fee, and college transcripts, please submit the following information for acceptance into the Athletic Training program.
Statement of Goals - brief essay describing your professional goals, what interests you about our program, and the skills, characteristics, and experiences that make you a good candidate for our program.
Two references from an athletic trainer, professor, or health care professional (contact information is included as part of the application)
Technical Standards of Admission Form (found in the application portal)
- Application Fee
At or before orientation, students need to provide:
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Immunizations (specifically HPV series, Hepatitis B series, and MMR series)
- Background check
- Documentation of 20 hours of observation with a certified athletic trainer
- Documentation of health insurance
- Documentation of physical exam within the last 6 months
- Flu shot required annually, TB test may also be required annually