Apply for a diploma
The following items are mandatory:
All graduates at all sites:
- Consult your academic advisor
- Fill out and submit the Diploma and Commencement Application at the bottom of this page.
- The application will automatically be sent to Office of the Registrar.
- Keep a copy for personal record.
- Participants for spring commencement include:
- Fall Semester graduates who complete requirements by Dec. 18, 2015.
- Spring Semester graduates who complete requirements by April 30, 2016.
- Summer Semester graduates who complete requirements by Aug. 19, 2016.
- The diploma application orders a diploma and registers student for the commencement ceremony.
- Diploma applications must be submitted to the academic advisor for a signature; then submitted to the Graduation Coordinator at the Office of the Registrar no later than April 1.
- All students must fulfill their financial obligations, including the $65 graduation processing fee, which is attached to the registration for HUM 499, 799, or 999.
- The commencement program goes to print April 1. All diploma applications must be submitted to the Graduation Coordinator at Office of the Registrar before April 1. Late applicants will not be listed in the program, but are welcome to participate in the ceremony.
- Contact [email protected] with any changes in participation in the ceremony and with any changes to the mailing address for diploma delivery.
- The diploma package will be mailed after the degree has been conferred by the Registrar, and all financial obligations have been met. For those not attending the ceremony, plaques and programs will also be mailed. Please allow up to 12 weeks for processing after the grades are due.
- Graduates recieve the one and only diploma. Replacements at $25 each may be ordered by contacting [email protected]
- Graduation attire is strictly academic. Please refrain from any additional adornment.
- Graduation attire purchase is the student's responsibility;
- Gowns, caps, and tassels are all black for undergraduate and master students;
- Master students must have an appropriate hood for the degree;
- Doctoral students must contact your academic advisor.
For More Assistance Contact: