Megan Schneider, MSB, BSRT, RRT
Current Position: Coordinator and instructor for the RRT to BSRT Online Program, University of Mary, Bismarck, ND.
Megan Schneider is a native to Bismarck ND. In her free time, Megan, her husband Cody, and daughter enjoy spending time on the river, hunting, and ice fishing with their family and friends.
Megan graduated with a B.S. degree in Respiratory Therapy from the University of Mary. With her passion for healthcare, she continued to earn her M.S. degree in Business with a Concentration in Healthcare, also from the University of Mary. Megan is currently studying to achieve her Doctorate in Education. As a Respiratory Therapist, Megan experienced areas of the ICU, NICU, PICU, and long term acute care. Megan takes great pride in her profession as a Respiratory Therapist, and is a strong advocate for continued education. In 2017, she began her career as the Coordinator and Instructor for the RRT to BSRT Online Program. Megan is very excited to continue her journey at the University of Mary, where she can serve the Christian, Catholic and Benedictine Mission.
Courses Taught by Megan Schneider
- RTH 330 – Advanced Cardiopulmonary Pharmacology
- RTH 340 – Advanced Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- RTH 421 – Leadership & Management
- RTH 435 – Advanced Critical Care
- RTH 440 – Advanced Clinical Cardiopulmonary Assessment
- RTH 455 – Health Promotion
- RTH 470 – Research & Evidenced Based Practice
- RTH 480 – Respiratory Therapy Seminar
- RTH 490 – Respiratory Therapy Capstone