Program Advisors: Dr. Sam Condic
Philosophy major is pending completion.
The Department of Philosophy and Theology strives to advance the dialogue between faith and reason through the study of philosophy, scripture, liturgy, Church history, and Christian morality.
- Critically evaluate the dialogue between faith and reason
- Articulate Christian values and their application to human life
- Demonstrate an understanding of servant leadership as reflected in the Christian scriptures and the Benedictine tradition.
- Analyze and evaluate philosophical and theological issues.
Minor in Philosophy
- 18-19 credits: 16 of them (4 courses) in Philosophy of which at least 12 credits are upper division Philosophy courses
- Core Freshmen and Core Ethics