about the accelerated programs and our center locations
Program Advisors: Dr. Leroy Huizenga effective 11/12
The Department of Philosophy and Theology strives to advance the dialogue between faith and reason through the study of philosophy, scripture, liturgy, Church history, and Christian morality.
- Critically evaluate the dialogue between faith and reason
- Articulate Christian values and their application to human life
- Demonstrate an understanding of servant leadership as reflected in the Christian scriptures and the Benedictine tradition.
- Analyze and evaluate philosophical and theological issues.
Minor in Philosophy
- 18-19 credits: 16 of them (4 courses) in Philosophy of which at least 12 credits are upper division Philosophy courses
- Core Freshmen and Core Ethics