Program Advisors: Dr. Kevin Fishbeck (Chair)
Information technology management majors graduating from the University of Mary's Gary Tharaldson School of Business will be enriched through a curriculum of discovery, development and application to ensure a sound knowledge of the key professional components of computer information systems. Students also gain an understanding of how to incorporate servant leadership into their everyday lives as business professionals. In addition to the core competencies of the University, graduates of the information technology management program will be able to:
Courses required for Information Technology Management major
All of the following courses require a final grade of C or higher to count towards the major. Courses marked with an * should be completed prior to application to the major. They also require a grade of C or higher.
- BUS 200, 201, 215, 371, 380, 401, 454; ITM 200, 220, 300, 310, 330, 340, 410, 420, 430; 456 or 452
- *CIS 101 or pass the equivalency exam, *ENG 121, *COM 110, *MAT 180
Students must also complete ALU 499, Senior Competencies Assessment, an exam to be taken during their last semester of study.
Courses required for Information Technology Management Minor
BUS 215, ITM 200, 220, 310, 340; BUS 454 and one CIS or ITM elective.
All North Dakota high school graduates majoring in this program can receive up to $1,500 of additional aid during every semester of full-time attendance - that's up to $12,000 of additional savings that can be combined with other scholarships.
- Be a North Dakota high school graduate;
- Submit an application by Feb. 1, 2015 to be guaranteed consideration;
- Declare a qualifying major in the health sciences, business or behavioral sciences;
- Intend to seek employment with any nationwide CHI healthcare organization, including CHI St. Alexius Health in Bismarck, following graduation.
How to apply:
The first step to consideration for any of these programs is acceptance to the University of Mary. Applying to the University of Mary is quick, easy and convenient.
Learn more about how you can get up to $12,000 towards your education today.