Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree Program
Four year degree; Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS)
Program Advisor: Karel Sovak
In the University of Mary Business Administration bachelor’s degree program, you will gain the skills to actively engage in local and global business communities. You will develop strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and learn to be a more effective decision maker. Integrating Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine values into the core curriculum, you will also learn to become a servant leader in your business life and in your community.
Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree Program Highlights
A degree in business administration from the University of Mary will prepare you for a wide range of career paths. As a business administration major, you will have opportunities to:
- Solve complex business issues through strategic planning, effective communication, and relationship building.
- Develop strong management skills that involve planning, leading, and organizing.
- Work closely with renowned faculty who bring real-world business experience to the classroom.
- Take part in the Emerging Leaders Academy—a four-year program for selected students that includes exciting field projects and leadership experiences.
- Gain an understanding of the business regulatory environment, and prepare solutions and recommendations to address legal and ethical issues.
Course Requirements for Your Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Requirements for the business administration major:
- *ACC 101, *102; *BUS 200, 201, *215, 230, 311, 333, 346, 362, 371, 380, 401, 403, 420; BUS 446 or 452,
- *ECN 203, *204; *ENG 121, *COM 110, *MAT 180, COM 414, *CIS 101 (or pass the equivalency exam)
- Ancillary courses included in the major: COM 204
- Senior Competencies Assessment (exam to be completed during final semester of study)
* Should be completed prior to application to the business administration major.
Requirements for the business administration minor:
- ACC 101, 102; ECN 203; BUS 215, 311; COM 110 and one elective from any 300-400 business course or ECN 204
Note: The business administration minor is for non-business majors only.
View business administration course details
Learn more about the Gary Tharaldson School of Business
If you are considering pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business administration, you might also be interested in the following undergraduate programs offered at our main campus in Bismarck, North Dakota: