The Peer Tutorial Services Program at the University of Mary seeks to provide tutorial assistance for students with academic need. Tutorial services are made available for students through the use of peer tutors. Tutorial assistance is available at no cost to enrolled students at the University of Mary.
- Tutorial services are restricted to most 100-200 level courses
- Tutorial services will not be available for independent studies, internships, or distance education
- Tutoring will be offered individually or in groups
- Students needing tutoring services will need to dedicate two hours per week
- Tutoring is a paid position; wage depending on class in school
- Tutors will be assigned an average of 3 to 5 students each semester