Welcome to Dining Services
University of Mary Dining Services provides a variety of student-friendly options. Four meal plans and three convenient and comfortable locations across campus offer satisfying dining experiences to suit a range of needs and tastes.
Dining options include traditional cafeteria settings and a handy coffee bar featuring espresso-style coffees, baked treats and more. Menus offer a wide variety of choices, and meal plan options allow students to select the best fit for their needs and budgets. Dining Services at U-Mary is about what works for students.
2017 Spring Semester Online Meal Plan Sign-up
All residents of Boniface West, North, Hillside, Greg Butler, Roers, Saint Joseph's and Saint Scholastica Halls are required to purchase a Marauder Platinum, Blue, or Orange plan. If a student resident of one of these halls does not elect one of these plans by the start of the semester, the university will automatically bill him/her for a Marauder Orange plan.
Commuter students as well as the residents of Deichert, Boyle and The Cloisters are not required to purchase a plan but may elect to purchase any of the plans.
You may make a change any time before close of the business day on January 24, 2017.
You can log in and select your meal plan online by following the directions below:
- Your username is your UMary email without @umary.edu
- Your password is your email password.
- For example, Sarah D. Smith's username would be sdsmith1 and her password is her email password.
- Click on “Meal Plans” on the top of the page.
- Click on “Select/Change My Plan”
- Select a term: Select the correct term (Spring 2017)
- Click on “Change Dining Plan”
- Select your new dining plan
- Click “Submit”
- If you are eligible to cancel your meal plan you must stop by the Student Development Office to complete a meal card (requests to cancel meal plans must be in writing) by Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 4:30pm.
Residence Dining Options
Students living in one of our residence halls including:
- Saint Scholastica
- Boniface West
- Greg Butler
- Saint Joseph's
Commuter Dining Options
Commuter students or those students living in the apartments including:
- Monte Cassino