Official Transcript Online Ordering and Tracking Process
Note: ALL transcripts are printed and sent from the Office of the Registrar in Bismarck, North Dakota.
The University of Mary has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcript ordering through a secured Internet transaction. You will need a valid major credit card or gift card along with an e-mail account to order a transcript online. Your card will be charged only after your order has been completed.
Note: Your request will not be processed if you have any outstanding financial or administrative obligations to the university.
The cost per destination is $4.25. There is an additional charge for Federal Express delivery options:
- FedEx Priority Overnight in United States: additional charge of $25
- FedEx International Priority to Canada/Mexico: additional charge of $37.50
- FedEx International Priority to all other countries: additional charge of $50
The online service provides:
- Convenient access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- You can also check the order status or history online.
Transcripts may be ordered in three ways:
- ONLINE: National Student Clearinghouse Online Transcript Ordering.
- IN PERSON: Office of Registrar in the lower level of the Benedictine Center.
- BY MAIL or FAX: Download the Transcript Request Form to print out the transcript request form to fax, mail or email to email@example.com.
Ordering Transcripts Online
To order official transcript(s), log-in to the National Student Clearinghouse. Click the "Order Now" link and select "University of Mary."
The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
Order updates will be e-mailed to you. You can also check order status or history online.
Ordering Transcripts In Person
Transcripts can be ordered in person at the Registrar's Office, located on the lower level of the Benedictine Center.
Ordering Transcripts By Mail or Fax
If ordering by mail or fax, you can download and fill out our Transcript Request Form. You also can send or fax a letter to us to order. The following information must be included in your request:
- Your full name and address (printed)
- Any other former names used while attending the University of Mary
- Your social security number
- Your U-Mary student ID number
- Dates of your attendance at the University of Mary
- Your degrees from the University of Mary
- Your daytime telephone number in case there is a question regarding your request
- The complete destination address for each transcript
- The number of transcripts to be sent to each address
- Your signature
Please remember to sign your request. We cannot release a transcript without your signature. We cannot accept transcript requests by phone or e-mail.
Send your written request or fax to:
University of Mary/Office of the Registrar
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
FAX: (701) 255-7687
PHONE: (701) 355-8080