Posted: December 10, 2014
Womens Asst. Volleyball Coach
WOMEN’S VOLLEYBALL ASSISTANT COACH
The University of Mary, Bismarck, ND, is a Christian, Catholic, Benedictine institution seeking a qualified candidate to assume the position of Assistant Coach for our Women’s Volleyball program. The University of Mary is an NCAA Division II institution and participates in the very competitive Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference.
Primary responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate recruiting, including but not limited to communication, setting up visits and follow-up meetings with potential student athletes.
• Assists in monitoring the academic progress of student athletes.
• Scout opponents.
• Film break down.
• Assist with the planning of practices and preparing for matches.
• Assist with managing the program budget.
• Assist with organizing volleyball camps and clinics.
• Must adhere to all NCAA, NSIC and the University of Mary guidelines and annually pass the NCAA Recruiting test.
• Aid Head Coach with all compliance forms and record keeping.
• Attend community service events for both the Volleyball program and General Athletic Department.
• Assist when needed with game management of other varsity sports.
• Assist with other duties as assigned.
Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to support and advance the Christian, Catholic and Benedictine mission of the University of Mary. They must be knowledgeable of NCAA rules, standards, practices and procedures.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated to coach, possess strong interpersonal skills and provide positive leadership in all aspects of the University of Mary and the volleyball program
Qualified applicants should submit a letter of application, a resume, and three references to: Thais Franca, Head Volleyball Coach, University of Mary, 7500 University Dr., Bismarck, ND 58504; [email protected] 701-355-8285. AA/EOE