Provides administrative support to all staff at the Butler Center, which includes interacting with students and facilitators. Orders class materials, supplies, and tracks budget items. Provides exemplary customer service to internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Demonstrates a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic and Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
* Provides a high level of customer service to meet the needs of students, staff, and faculty to ensure positive interaction.
* Creates a welcoming impression by monitoring the overall appearance of the facility, including the display of university brochures, textbooks, and other materials.
* Orders office supplies and maintains appropriate levels. Maintains records of all purchases related to the center to include billing and AP needs. Responsible for all cash receipts.
* Answers phones and transfers calls to the appropriate staff member. Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
* Provides data entry support and understands all aspects of the university system of record, LMS, and recruitment software. Assists in the record keeping process.
* Maintains records of faculty to include appointments and contact information. Provides required materials to faculty.
* Provides student file information to the Main Campus based on predetermined deadlines.
* Develops and maintains course schedules as directed and in conjunction with recruiters and campus director.
* Monitors and supports the IVAN system/hardware.
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience: Associate degree and two years of work experience in an office support position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Ability to resolve issues without input from others. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Ability to interact effectively with students, faculty and staff. Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communications skills. Ability to embrace change and flexibility. Proven customer service skills. A demonstrated high degree of confidentiality, integrity and discretion.
Physical Demands: Ability to sit for longer periods of time; reach, stoop, bend, push and pull, and/or carry up to 20 pounds.
Work Environment: The office is located in the Bismarck Butler Center. The normal working hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday. Daily attendance at work is required unless the supervisor has approved an absence.
This position description is a general description of the essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of the University of Mary are expected to perform tasks as assigned by management, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Candidates are requested to submit their application and resume to: Sheyna Stroh, Director of Human Resources, University of Mary, 7500 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504; 701-355-8377; email@example.com.