The Director of Worldwide Admissions is responsible for overseeing the entire admissions process, from lead generation to enrollment of nontraditional students in the undergraduate and graduate programs.
Position Relationship: The Director of Worldwide Admissions reports to the Director of University of Mary Worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
* Oversee the Universityís admissions process, from lead generation to enrollment of nontraditional students in the undergraduate and graduate programs, both online and at off-campus locations and graduate programs located on the main campus.
* Coordination and implement the strategic plan and strategic initiatives for the enrollment of nontraditional students.
* Supervisor and manage the recruiters
* Works in a collaborative manner with academic leadership, Registrar, Financial Aid, and Student Accounts and other directors in Worldwide to ensure seamless service for all students.
* In conjunction with the Director of University of Mary Worldwide, prepare an annual strategic plan and budget to ensure that the recruiting goals of the university are met
* Assign financial and human resources to ensure that the recruiting goals of the university are met
* Structure, document and implement Admissions Department organizational processes and procedures for ultimate efficiencies
* Coordinate with the Office of Financial Aid to optimize financial aid for students
* Work in collaboration with the School representatives and Public Affairs to ensure all marketing and web materials are designed and are in place
* Work in collaboration with the Director of Continuing Education and Business Partnerships and the Coordinator of Business Partnerships to generate and convert lead opportunities to enrollment.
* Hold regular meetings to monitor weekly performance of admissions staff to ensure admissions quantitative and qualitative objects are met
* Monitor the application process from generation of lead until enrollment
* Plan promotional events to raise the visibility of the school among its various publics
* Host and coordinate open house events to facilitate student enrollment
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience:
* Masterís Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, or Education preferred; minimal requirement: Bachelorís Degree in a related field.
* A minimum of three years related experience required with two years prior supervisory experience.
* Knowledge and abilities necessary to work effectively with diversity of individuals, ideas, programs and guidelines while creating a hospitable and professional environment.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required:
* Must have advanced interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively and interact with prospective and current students, staff, organizations, business and all partners and contacts of the University of Mary.
* A strong public service orientation to work well with faculty, staff and students
* Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to work and lead in a team based environment.
* Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency in online education systems and related programming software.
* Ability to lift 10-20 lbs.
* Ability to travel to events.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to operate of a motor vehicle required
The office is located in the Benedictine Center. This is a full time position (40 hours per week). The normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday with flexible hours for travel and events outside of the normal working day. Weekend and evening work may occur depending on recruitment activities. Daily attendance at work is required unless the supervisor authorizes a leave.
This position description is a general description of the essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of the University of Mary are expected to perform tasks as assigned by management.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their letter of application, resume and 3 professional references to: Sheyna Stroh, Director of Human Resources, 7500 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: July 15, 2014