Summary of Position: Represents the University of Mary and provides administrative support to current and prospective students, instructors and staff at the Grand Forks Air Force Base.
Position Relationship: Supervised as needed by the Fargo Location Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Demonstrates a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic and Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
* Provides a high level of customer service to meet the needs of students, staff, and faculty to ensure positive interaction.
* Creates a welcoming impression (as able) by monitoring the overall appearance of the facility, including the display of university brochures, textbooks, and other materials.
* Ability to project a professional, positive, supportive image to internal and external customers.
* Provides timely and appropriate communication to the location coordinator.
* Serves as the liaison between the Location Coordinator, academic units, and the Grand Forks Air Base personnel.
* Answers phones and transfers calls to the appropriate University of Mary representative as necessary.
* Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
* Provides data entry support and understands recruitment and advisement aspects of the university system of record, LMS, and recruitment software. Assists in maintaining University-approved data standards.
* Provides required materials to faculty as approved by academic leadership.
* Provides student file information to the main campus based on predetermined deadlines.
* Develops and maintains course schedules as directed and in conjunction with recruiters and chairs of graduate and distance education
* Assists with information sessions to recruit students.
* Recommends future programs based on identified needs.
* Works closely with Office and Location Coordinator regarding operations.
* Has the ability and motivation to work independently and with others.
* Other duties as assigned.
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience: Associate degree and two years of work experience in an office support position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Ability to resolve issues without input from others. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Ability to interact effectively with students, faculty and staff. Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communications skills. Ability to embrace change and flexibility. Proven customer service skills. A demonstrated high degree of confidentiality, integrity and discretion.
Physical Demands: Ability to work for long periods of time; reach, stoop, bend, push and pull, and/or carry up to 20 pounds.
Work Environment: The office is located at the Grand Forks Air Force Base Education Services Office. The normal working hours are 20 hours a week, preferably a few hours each work day. Hours will be determined in conjunction with Fargo Location Coordinator and employee. This is a part-time non-exempt, position with limited benefits.
This position description is a general description of the essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of the University of Mary are expected to perform tasks as assigned by management, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Candidates are requested to submit their letter of application to Shelby Imdieke@firstname.lastname@example.org. 701-232-7088