Posted: August 22, 2014
Women's Basketball Assistant Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
The University of Mary, Bismarck, ND, a Christian, Catholic, Benedictine and an NCAA Division II institution, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Coach / Recruiting Coordinator for our Women’s Basketball program.
Primary responsibilities of the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate recruiting, including but not limited to communication, setting up visits and follow-ups.
• Assist in monitoring academic progress of student-athletes including study tables.
• Scout opponents.
• Break down film.
• Assist with planning practice and game preparation.
• Assist with managing the budget.
• Assist and organize camps and clinics.
• Must adhere to all NCAA, NSIC and the University of Mary guidelines and annually pass the NCAA Recruiting test.
• Aid Head Coach with all compliance forms and record keeping.
• Attend community service events for both the Women’s Basketball program and General Athletic Department.
• Assist the Head Coach with other duties as assigned.
• Assist with game management of other varsity sports.
Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic and Benedictine mission of the University of Mary. Must be knowledgeable of NCAA rules, standards, practices and procedures and possess strong interpersonal/communication skills.
Qualified applicants should submit a letter of application, a resume, and 3 references to: Rick Neumann, Head Women’s Basketball Coach, University of Mary, 7500 University Dr., Bismarck, ND 58504; firstname.lastname@example.org. 701-355-8054. AA/EOE.
Position will be open until filled.