Communication is a basic factor employers consider when hiring employees and research shows that effective speakers climb higher in organizations. Regardless of occupation we are all selling ideas, so at some point in your career you will need to address an audience.
This course is designed for individuals who are fearful of speaking in front of groups and want to:
Join Tasha Rohlfs, public speaking consultant who works with professionals, managers and executives, to become more effective and dynamic with their speaking.
When: Tues, Sept 30, Oct 7+14
4:30 - 6:30 pm
Where: University of Mary Fargo,
1351 Page Drive
FMI: 701-232-7088 or
As a result of this class you will:
- Express their message more clearly and concisely
- Leave a lasting impression with their audience
- Persuade and inspire their team
- Engage and wow the audience
- Better express their ideas and opinions
Join Tasha Rohlfs, Public Speaking Consultant as she leads us through the principles of becoming a more dynamic and engaging speaker.
- Feel prepared and excited for presentations
- Take advantage of more public speaking opportunities
- Be excited to share your ideas in groups and public settings
- Be confident with your delivery and message
- Be a captivating speaker!