Paying for your bachelor’s degree just got easy!
The University of Mary now offers two new scholarship programs to help adult undergraduate students pay for school!
The Impact Scholarship has a value of between $250-$1,000 each term for up to eight terms!
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits per term in an accelerated undergraduate business, criminal justice, or psychology degree program (online or evening-based).
- Complete the application, including providing a written essay answering the following question: “From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education and career goals?”
- Demonstration of financial need through the completion of the FAFSA.
Final Term Free
Start your degree now and get your final term free (a value up to $5,460).
- Maintain continuous enrollment with at least 1 class each term in an undergraduate online or evening business, criminal justice, or psychology program.
- Maintain active student status during entire degree.
- Start your degree completion program after May 1, 2017 and have at least 27 credits left in your program. (Our admissions representatives can perform a transcript evaluation to determine remaining credits if applicable.)
*The Impact Scholarship and Final Term Free program are not available to School of Health Sciences majors.
Both scholarships are effective starting May 2017.
Interested in learning more about these scholarships or to see if you are eligible for both? We can help you with that. Connect with one of our trusted admission representatives now at [email protected] or 701-355-8030.