Transfer to the University of Mary
The University of Mary welcomes transfer students from colleges and universities all over the world. If you are planning to transfer to the University of Mary from another school, you can find information below to help get you started.
HOW TO TRANSFER TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MARY
Ready to take the next step? The University of Mary will evaluate your transcripts, free of charge, to determine transferability of prior credits.
Send your transcripts to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the below address:
University of Mary
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
WHY TRANSFER TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MARY?
Discover your life’s work, gain the skills to lead, and develop values that will enrich every aspect of your life when you transfer to the University of Mary:
- The University of Mary offers nearly 60 undergraduate programs that emphasize experiential learning and provide practical career pathways in the areas of education, health sciences, business, communications, and technology, grounded in a liberal arts curriculum.
- Ninety-six percent of Mary graduates are working or pursuing additional education six months after graduation.
- At just over half the average tuition of American private colleges and universities, the University of Mary is one of the most affordable private universities in the nation.
- Ninety-nine percent of Mary’s traditional undergraduate students receive some form of scholarship or financial aid. Scholarships are available to students transferring from two- and four-year colleges and universities and are awarded based on the level of academic achievement.
Small Classes and Exceptional Faculty
- Many of our faculty work in the fields they teach, offering students real-world insights into their chosen career paths.
- Student faculty ratio is 17:1, allowing faculty more time to get to know students and hold in-class discussions.
Global Studies Opportunities
- Study at our Rome campus for a semester or a month, for the same cost as living and studying in Bismarck and with all of the same scholarships and financial aid.
- Explore diverse opportunities to learn and serve in other parts of the world, including Peru, Poland, and Milan, Italy.
A Diverse and Dynamic Community
- The University of Mary fields 16 NCAA Division II teams—the Marauders—including football, men’s and women’s basketball, men’s and women’s soccer, and more.
- We also offer a rich student life experience with 30 plus student organizations, volunteer experiences, campus-based ministry and worship (including daily mass), student recreation, and a fitness center.