Get Started By Applying!
Take the next step in securing your personal and professional future and apply now!
By applying you are joining a growing number of students who are flocking to Mary from all over, students like you who seek education for the whole of life. As you embark on this journey, we are here to help.
Undergraduate can be:
- a first time college student
- a student transferring in from another college
- someone who has earned an Associate's degree
- someone who's looking to earn a Bachelor's degree
- a student looking to take some undergraduate coursework, but not pursue a degree
- a student who wants to take or audit a single undergraduate course
A Graduate Student can be:
- someone who has earned a Bachelor's degree
- someone who's looking to earn a Master's degree
- someone who's looking to earn a Doctorate degree
- a student looking to take some graduate coursework, but not pursue a degree
- a student who wants to take or audit a single graduate course
Students interested in the graduate application for Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy will find links to those applications below
You wish to enroll in the following graduate student degree program:
Note: This program has two programs of study. We accept applications for those with and without a bachelor's degree. Applications are due December 15, 2014 for the 2015-16 school year.
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Note: A Bachelor's Degree is needed to apply and enroll in this program