Registrar Services: Transcript Requests
Official Transcript Online Ordering and Tracking Process
Note: ALL transcripts are printed and sent from the Office of the Registrar in Bismarck, ND.
Transcripts may be ordered in two ways:
- ONLINE: National Student Clearinghouse Online Transcript Ordering.
- IN PERSON: Office of Registrar in the lower level of the Benedictine Center.
- Your Request will not be processed if you have any outstanding financial or administrative obligation to the university.
- Universities and Colleges please call us before you place orders.
The University of Mary has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcript ordering through a secured Internet transaction. You will need a valid major credit card or gift card along with an E mail account to order a transcript Online.
Ordering Transcripts Online
- Log-in to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Click the “Order Now” link and select “University of Mary”
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status or history online
- The cost per transcript is $7.25. There is an additional charge for Federal Express
- FedEx Priority Overnight in US: Additional Charge of $25.00
- FedEx International Priority to Canada/Mexico: Additional Charge of $37.50
- FedEx International Priority to all other countries: Additional Charge of $50.00
- Your card will be charged only after your order has been completed.
Ordering Transcripts In Person
- Transcripts can be ordered in the lower level of the Benedictine Center in the Register’s Office.
- Forms Available to be filled out in office
- Transcripts are $5.00 for each one printed
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:00 pm
Phone: (701) 355-8080
E-mail questions or comments to [email protected]