Registrar Services: Transcript Requests
Official Transcript Online Ordering and Tracking Process
Note: ALL transcripts are printed and sent from the Office of the Registrar in Bismarck, ND.
Transcripts may be ordered in two ways:
- ONLINE: National Student Clearinghouse Online Transcript Ordering.
- IN PERSON: Office of Registrar in the lower level of the Benedictine Center.
- Your Request will not be processed if you have any outstanding financial or administrative obligation to the university.
- Universities and Colleges please call us before you place orders.
The University of Mary has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcript ordering through a secured Internet transaction. You will need a valid major credit card or gift card along with an E mail account to order a transcript Online.
Ordering Transcripts Online
- Log-in to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Click the “Order Now” link and select “University of Mary”
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status or history online
- The cost per transcript is $7.25. There is an additional charge for Federal Express
- FedEx Priority Overnight in US: Additional Charge of $25.00
- FedEx International Priority to Canada/Mexico: Additional Charge of $37.50
- FedEx International Priority to all other countries: Additional Charge of $50.00
- Your card will be charged only after your order has been completed.
Ordering Transcripts In Person
- Transcripts can be ordered in the lower level of the Benedictine Center in the Register’s Office.
- Forms Available to be filled out in office
- Transcripts are $5.00 for each one printed
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:00 pm
Phone: (701) 355-8080
E-mail questions or comments to [email protected]
Accessing Your Unofficial Transcript
Due to federal regulations surrounding the release of academic records, the Registrar’s Office does not release unofficial transcripts. However, all current or past students can access their unofficial transcripts directly through the student web portal, my.umary.edu. If you’ve only taken Continuing Education or Dual Credit courses from Mary, you are still considered a U-Mary student and can use the student portal to access your transcripts. To access your records, you will need your U-Mary Student ID number and Password for the my.umary.edu website. If you do not have these on hand, please call the Registrar’s Office at 701-355-8080 or the Help Desk at 877-736-2577 and we will provide your credentials after proof of identity has been established.
Once logged into my.umary.edu, look under Quick Links on the left side of the Home page and click on Academic Records. You can view and download your Unofficial Transcript from here.