Degree type(s): Master's
Degree field(s): Nursing
Program offerings by location and modality are subject to change.
Get your MSN for only $15,000
Never before have you had more options for earning your Master of Science in Nursing (MSN). And when you thought we couldn't customize your Master's experience anymore, we have!
$7,500 for first two semesters
Just pay $7,500 in each of your first two semesters and take the remainder of your program tuition free! This option is eligible for financial aid and is not subject to annual tuition increases, miscellaneous fees, etc.
$4,400 for first five semesters
Just pay $4,400 in the first five semesters and take the remainder of your program tuition free! This option is eligible for financial aid and is not subject to annual tuition increases, miscellaneous fees, etc.
the mary difference
Founded by Benedictine sisters, the University of Mary – an accredited, Catholic university – has offered nursing degree programs from the beginning.
Well known and well respected for educating nurses, the University of Mary is proud to offer a new generation of nurses several flexible online master’s degree options to help them face the many challenges in modern healthcare.
Thanks to the University of Mary’s online MSN degree programs, nurses all over the country earn their nursing master’s degrees while they continue to work in their current jobs.
Four eligible Advanced Nursing Degrees
Online MSN programs from Mary give you nursing degree options. No matter where you currently are in your nursing career, you’ll likely find an advanced nursing degree program that matches your top nursing career goals.
Choose the best nursing degree program for you:
- ADN to MSN Online Degree Program: Nursing Leadership and Management
- BSN to MSN Online Degree Program: Nursing Leadership and Management
- BSN to MSN Online Degree Program: Nurse Educator
- MSN Nursing and Healthcare Informatics Online Degree Program
Quick Facts: Online MSN programs at Mary
Accredited Online MSN Degree Programs
All of University Mary’s online nursing programs are accredited by the CCNE (Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education).
100% Online MSN Degree Programs
All of the University of Mary’s MSN degree programs are offered entirely online, providing you flexibility to continue your career while you are in school.
Accelerated Online MSN Degree Programs
To help you advance your nursing career as quickly as possible, the University of Mary’s online MSN degree programs are offered in accelerated formats. Average time to completion is:
- MSN Nurse Educator - 18 months
- MSN Nursing Management & Leadership
- BSN to MSN - 15 months
- ADN to MSN - 18 months
- MSN Nursing & Healthcare Informatics - 18 months
MSN - Master of Science in Nursing Online Degree Program Highlights
Healthcare continues to advance and get more complicated each year. The demands of nurses will only increase. Modern medicine needs nurses with advanced education who can take new leadership roles to handle new healthcare challenges.
All of the MSN online degree programs from the University of Mary share these degree program highlights:
- Nursing courses that incorporate Benedictine values, including servant leadership
- Nursing degree programs that feature world-class nursing faculty
- Accredited by CCNE (Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education)
- Affordable tuition with two different payment options
- State-of-the-art online degree technology
- Accelerated formats for MSN courses
- Flexible to meet your lifestyle